Saturday, December 26, 2015

What a lovely Christmas Day.

I went to church at 8:30AM and sang with the choir in the 9:30AM mass.    It was great.  We sang our hearts out and even got a round of applause at the end of the service.

Then I spent the rest of the morning preparing for the Christmas Dinner.   Richard and Brenda and Bobbie and Bill arrived at around 3PM.  I had put out fruit and dip, chips and dip and olives for snacks

We had decided to eat at 5:35PM:) :)   So that gave us time to visit and share a glass of wine or two and to unwrap presents.  Then we sat down to eat.   We had Mexican Chicken and Mexican Mushroom casseroles, roasted squash, refried beans and seven layer salad.  We had assorted cookies, candies and sweets for our dessert with coffee.

An altogether glorious day.   We got to skype with Leslie and Bill and Sara, John and Matthew were there so we had a fine visit.

I can't thank my children enough for the presents.  They were just perfect and made me feel loved which is the most important part of presents anyway.   I hope I was able to convey my love also.

Bless all of you.   I love you so much.

Dia dhuit

Marymom

P. S.  Nicky is exhausted.

No comments: