Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Another busy day.  But tomorrow and the next day, I should be able to remain at home and get things ready for dinner with my kids.

Shanna came and cleaned the house this morning.  Then I went to Klips and Tips to get my hair cut.  I was beginning to feel like a cockar  spaniel.   I think I lost ten pounds.  It amazing how heavy one can feel.

Teri, my hairdresser, (I will miss her so) gave me the cutest hamster, Irish Christmas ornament.

I broke a tooth a week ago.  As it didn't hurt and was obviously a cap, I ignored it til I got back from Oklahoma.   Dr. Joseph says it should have a root canal and be caped but as this would take too long for him to monitor before I move.   Since it doesn't hurt, I can wait until I get relocated.  Don't I have the best caregivers?

I have the appraisal on the home which looks fine.  There are a couple items that need to be done, but I have Joe to take care of them.   I have gathered the last information that the Mortgage Banker needs and will get it off tomorrow.  So we should be ready for the Jan 25 closing.

Still SO much to do.

Love you All

Dia dhuit
Mary

No comments: