Monday, December 21, 2015

Monday.

A busy Monday as usual.  Went to Bible Study at 9:30AM.  There were 8 of us there.  Please pray for our Ione, who had a surgery a couple of weeks ago and is having a few problems.   She sent candy with her daughter in law for all of us.   What a gal.    We are finally to the story of the Samaritan Woman at Jacob's Well.    We have a lot to say about that, we found out.   We like that lady.   She is gutsy.

I went from there to grocery shop.   I have everything I need for our Christmas Dinner now.    Tomorrow will be busy also but Wednesday and Thursday will be good prep day.    I am looking forward to fixing dinner for more that me again.

I had a chiropractor appointment today.   Not too bad.  I did feel better in Oklahoma.   I think that the dry climate will help when I move there.

This afternoon at 4PM, my neighbors, Dave and Norma, had a party at their house for those that have been gathering during the summer in my honor to say good bye.   They will be leaving tomorrow and will be gone until spring, so I probably will not see them again.  Aren't we blessed to have computers to keep in touch with each other?   As past secretary of the TallGrass Association, I have all their emails so can do that.  It was SUCH a great evening.

Tomorrow is quieter but I will be seeing my dentist, getting a hair cut .   My housecleaner is coming in the morning too.


So I will have a clean house to entertain in:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: