Tuesday, December 29, 2015

At home all day.    Even if I had wanted to go somewhere, we had the storm of the year and it was after 3PM before I could have gotten out of the garage anyway.   Maybe a bit earlier, but with the wet deep snow, it took a long time to get us all plowed out.

It was very distressing for our Nicky.   He took one look at the snow this morning and headed right back into the house.   He managed to hold himself until after noon when the guys got to the driveway and he could walk around a bit.   He really has not felt too well today anyway or maybe because of the problem.    Poor little guy.

I got a lot done as far as organizing and some packing.   Tomorrow and New Year's day will also be good for that.

I only have about three weeks so need to hurry things up things a bit.  

Everybody in Oklahoma and Texas are OK.   I called them yesterday.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: