Saturday, January 02, 2016

I have been packing.   And packing.   And getting rid of things.

I swear, things procreate in houses.   The more I clean out, the more there is.

We had that really bad snow storm and it has remained cold so the snow is not diminishing.   Nicky is really struggling.  His little short legs do not do well in snow that deep.

I went to mass on New Year's Eve with my neighbor, Jean.   This is the time of year when one has holy days strung in there.   I only have two more weeks of attending St. John's.  That will be quite a change, I have been here for 9 years.   Only two more weeks of Bible Study too.  Wow.    Next Saturday night the choir is singing.   That will be my last time with the choir too.   Lots of last things.

Tomorrow, I will be going to the Roadside at 11ish to meet some neighbors.   Alison, Kay, Pat and I will be celebrating our friendship with Bloody Mary's and lunch.   They inform me that the Bloody Mary's there are great.   

Until tomorrow

Did Dhuit

Mary

No comments: