Sunday, January 03, 2016

Well.   I figure I have two weeks to get everything sorted and packed.   R & R is coming on the 21st but I will have enough to do that last week without packing.

It was a nice day.    Kind of cold and we had snow flurries off and on.   But there was no real accumulation, so it was just pretty.

Some of my neighbors, Pat, Alison, Kay and I met at the Roadside Wilderness restaurant for brunch and Bloody Marys as I had told you yesterday.    It was a great gathering time.   We shared and ate and laughed and mourned a bit.  What more can friends do?  I will miss them.  Aren't we blessed these days with email and no cost long distance and skype and facebook?     I can keep in touch with these great friends as I develop a life in Lawton.   AND I don't have to lose them.

Tomorrow will be very busy, then I have a couple of days to pack and sort again.   That seems to be working for me.

Talked to my brother George today.   He is such a great brother.  as they all are.   I am so blessed.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: