Friday, January 08, 2016

Again - I was OUT this evening.    I decided that since Rhine Plymouth started their winter league this evening, I would go out and shoot a couple of targets just to keep my hand in a bit.   Actually, I really wanted to be able to say good bye to as many of my friends out there as I could before I head south.   It was fun.   I saw and got hugs from lots of old friends.   I shot two targets and was not too bad (I was actually a bit disappointed)   Since I had not shot since last spring I had to manually eject each shell, (I obviously should have cleaned and oiled,) it was not too bad.   I got all the shots but one on the target and I know which one that was, so kudos for me.

The only other exciting thing that happened to day is that I got a check for $1.10 for the metal in the capped tooth that broke off.     I felt like the Tooth Fairy came.   When I was  kid, we only got a quarter so over four times as much is not a bad payoff.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: