Saturday, November 21, 2015

Yesterday, when I got to the end of it, I was just too tired to post.   Full of contentment because it was a glorious day.

Spent the morning with Bobbie.   We went through the Kohler Craft  Fair at the American Club.   It is always fund to do that.   Not alone, but Bobbie and I enjoy it.     We didn't buy much.  I got some Alpaca yarn and sox and that is about it.  But we always like it.   There seemed to be an over abundance of jewelry this year and we know that ponchos are back in style.   I can't even count how many of them I made during the 70s.    Too bad I didn't keep one or two:)

Then I went to see Peggy.   The  swelling is down in her knees and she feels better.  So does Bob who is now in therapy after his heart trouble.  We had a good visit.

I met a friend, Sonya for coffee at 2PM.  We met at the Exchange Bank.   I bought coffee beans and enjoyed a cookie and coffee with a friend.  She gave me apples.

Today I cooked.   I made applesauce and Apple Crisp with the apples Sonya gave me.  I also made a batch of Lizzies (Cookies from a recipe from Mom) for the cookie sale at the Plymouth History Museum the day after Thanksgiving.

I will bake some more cookie tomorrow.

Tonight I went to Mass.  We had a guest priest who has been here before.   A Fr. Jockie.    He told us the following which I would like to share with you all.     He got it off of a Marquis at the Christ the King Lutheran Church in his community.   He said:   "God only has three answers.  1.  Yes   2.   Not right now and 3.   I have a better idea."

God never says no to us.

Wow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: