Monday, November 16, 2015

I liked today.

Nicky and  I went to our first walk under iffy skies.  It started to mist twice while we were walking and made me nervous.   Not Nicky.  But I did cut our walk shorter than normal.  Talked to a couple of other Tallgrass Residents as they left in the morning.  I find it interesting that Nicky is not barking at people in cars who stop to talk.   He must be feeling more secure.

Went to Bible Study in Falls next.  There were 7 of us today.  See how it fluctuates?   John is certainly interesting.  We were able to really relate the message to what is happening in our world today.   We may eventually get beyond John 3:)  Trust in Jesus is so important.   But I believe that Jesus is much nicer than we are as far as accepting EVERYBODY.

I went from there to Rocky Knoll to visit my friend Peggy who had the double knee transplant.   I found her in the middle of PT so cheered her on through that.   Then we visited until lunch time.    I told her to ask for anything that I can to for her.  As she and I know,  this is hard for strong women.   But I hope she will call if she needs anything.   Bob came in with a lunch that she may be able to eat.   (Her appetite is really down and her son, Rob, the chef, made her a salad.)  Bob is starting his therapy too.  They both need to get well to help each other.   It is not fair to get ill together!!!

The rest of the day has been quiet and after the weekend, I am SO glad.  Tomorrow, I will go shopping but aside from that am home all day.    I need to settle.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: