Thursday, November 19, 2015

Another windy day.   Still in the upper 40's and 50's but the temps are supposed to drop dramatically the next couple of days and we will get snow on Friday night and Saturday morning.   Just in time for the hunters.   Sure glad I stopped.   My poor old achy bones would not let me sit there all day.

Today I went to see Dr. Wiegand, my chiropractor.    I am somewhat better, but still have a way to go.   She is helping and I think that the MSM/Glucosomine is building up in my system is helping also.   I still ache but it has eased up.

Choir practice tonight.   Went very well.    Scott bribed us with cookies and juice.   We do have a hard road ahead as there are not too many weeks til Christmas and we have some really beautiful but somewhat difficult pieces to conquer.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: