Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Just got my computer back from getting just cleaned up.  It was moving so slow that I figured I had better do something.   No viruses but lot of clutter.

Now I have to catch up on Quicken and everything.

It was a generally good day.   Met my fellow high school graduates at Holiday, a restaurant that started out as a teen bar called the Patio.  It was a good time.   I have enough salad left for lunch tomorrow.  It is sure good to see everybody that can come.   There were 24 of us.   Some with spouses, some alone, like me.   We are a close group.   I will miss these lunches when I move.

I'll watch the CMA awards as I go to sleep tonight.   I am really tired.

Nicky is still trying to adjust to the time change.  He can't understand why I wait until what he considers 5:30PM to feed him. I figure that by the end of the week he will be ok.   Then we just have to go through it all again in spring in the reverse.

Well,  until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: