Friday, November 06, 2015

It was chilly today, but sunny.

I rode up to Gills Rock at the northern part of Door county with my neighbor Edie.   She does some Christmas shopping up there and just wanted company.   Sounded like fun to me. and it was.   Edie is good company and she took me on a super scenic tour of Door County as she and her husband spent lots of time up there enjoyed it so.  She still has time shares that she enjoys.

She said that Nicky could come along.    It worked out fine and now I know that the trip to Oklahoma, whenever that may be, will not be a problem.   He is a good traveler.   Sleeps most of the time, is fine about walking when we stop.   I brought water for him but he doesn't drink much anyway.   I told Edie that when he got home he would be exhausted.   We both laughed as he slept so much, but I was right:)

A nice day.  Edie and I are good companions.

Someone came to see the house this afternoon.   Don't have a report yet.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: