Sunday, August 02, 2015

Hi

Got lazy for a bit, but back again.    Last night, after Mass, I stopped at Alison's house to pick up boxes.   A mutual friend mentioned that I need them and she gets lots.  Yea.  After we loaded the car, Alison asked if I had plans for dinner.   I did not, so we went to Sweet Basil to eat and talk about listing the condo.

We split an order of Portabella Mushroom and got salads.   They were SO good.

Today Alison came over to look at the house and advise me as to how to prepare for listing.   I have a lot to do of course and will not list until the painting is done,   However, Alison is suggesting that I list at $178,900.   I am pleased with that number, it will bet me where I have to go.   (I know that it possibly/probably will go for less, but that is in my mind also. and will work.)

I have the "assignment" of clearing all the walls and knickknacks and packing them before we show the place.    One and done.  I have been told to touch each thing only once.   If there is anything anybody wants, let me know.   If I think you might want something, I will put it aside.   I will have four boxes instead of the three : dispose, save, donate.  The fourth will be Maybe you guys want it.

Now that I can see my path, I am eager to follow it.


Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: