Friday, August 07, 2015

What a day.   A whole day at home.   BUT the painter, Dan, came at 8AM and got right to work.   I spent most of the morning working on centralizing things that I want to keep and/or think our kids might  want.  

Then this afternoon, Jeff and I discussed and got organized the last few things that still have to be taken care of for Mom's estate.

It rained most of the day.  I hope it will green up the lawns in the condo.   It sure is going to help my plants and the berms.

I am going to sort the art this weekend.  I will try to take pictures of the items that I do not plan on taking with me.    Perhaps some of you would like them.

Jim - if you read this.  Do you want the pooping longhorn and/or the pirate stuff that you bought for your Dad?   Also the things from his office,  eg seagull, owl.   You probably saw them more than anybody.

Anybody else,   Just step up.  First come, first served.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

1 comment:

Jim and Michelle said...

YES PLEASE!! Thank you!