Thursday, August 06, 2015

Today turned  out to be a marathon.   I met Dan, my painter, at Sherwin Williams to pick out the paint color for the house.    He and his crew will start at 8AM tomorrow morning.  So I have to get up at 6AM.  Nicky will love that.

I then went and got the car washed.  I have never been to Magic Car wash when it was SO SLOW.  But at least it is done.

Then I drove to Meadow View to drop something off and say good by to some of my friends there.  I will miss those little people, but can't keep going.  I will go to see Harriet before I leave.  She is an old family friend and was so good to Mom while she was there.

Left there for Joan Kramer's for a reflexology treatment. Was wonderful, but my left hip started aching halfway through.   I actually woke me up from the nicest meditation.  Joan worked most of it out and helped me ice it down.

Then home again, Nicky and I went to have a glass of wine at our weekly neighborhood gathering.

I am exhausted and will be in bed soon so I am ready for tomorrow.   Alison is also bringing someone over to see the house.

Whew.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: