Friday, July 31, 2015

Whew.

Another hot day in Wisconsin.

Today, this last day in July, was a busy day.    I can't believe that in six weeks, I will be in Cornwall.   Yippee.

I did some general cleaning and work on the house today.   Friends who are thinking of possibly downsizing to a condo, looked at the house today.   I think there will be interest in it.   Two people told me to let them know if I get ready to sell.   I can only remember one:(

I went to the Sheboygan Visual Artists  Small Works event tonight with a neighbor, Jan  She is a talented artist in her own right.  I had sold four raffle tickets, including my own, so have four lovely pieces of art.  I can present Dolores and Jeff with theirs tomorrow and  Jean, another neighbor hers, when I see her.  I love this event.   Your raffle ticket gives you a specific piece of art which you can exchange during the evening, if you want, for one you like better.   I have four that I would be happy to have so the three other people can just pick what they want.

Guess that is all.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: