Thursday, July 30, 2015

It is hot and muggy in Wisconsin.   Could be worse as I look around the country.

the past two days have been full.  Tuesday I went to the Doctor and he has let me know that I will Not need surgery to pin the bone in my foot.   I am out of the big surgical boot and in a surgical shoe which took me a day to adjust to.   I figure I will start driving again on Saturday.  I can go to Mass and will be safe with that.  

Yesterday, I was busy all day and then went to 52 Stafford in the evening to join my Celtic Friends, enjoy the music and we celebrated my Mom.   Several of them knew her and were so glad to do that.   We were all so blessed to have her in our lives.

Today was quiet.  I actually slept well last night.  Hope tonight I do as well.   It was just that when I would wake up, I KNEW that I had slept and did not feel that I was trying to sleep.

We had our weekly Tallgrass gathering in the open space.  Just six of us because it was so hot, but in the shade with a breeze it was quite pleasant.  

Tomorrow I need to get to the Ebco Art Works event from 4: to 8:   Don't need to be there for the whole time but need to be there.  One of my art pieces is in the small works raffle.

Talked toLeslie today.  They are well.  If anybody wants any art piece or piece of furniture before I move.   Let me know.


Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: