Thursday, June 11, 2015

Whew

What a busy day this was.   And a lovely day.

I started off pretty early.   My appointment for my massage was at 9AM and is in Sheboygan.   Actually, Nicky woke me up a bit early this morning.  In the past week, he has started trying to get me interested in life before 7AM.  Today, he did it.   It was about twenty to seven AM when he got me awake.    So we went out a bit early.    This turned out to be a really rainy day, but the morning was OK.   He really did need to go, so it is wise to listen to the little guy.

So, I had my massage at 9AM.   My ribs and back are feeling healed, but we are working on my neck and shoulder.    I was able to drop off a payment to Nicky's Vet and then drove to Aurora Plymouth to get my Chiropractor adjustment.    So now until I see, Dr. Fehrman on 6/24 (Apparently, the only way to see him without WEEKS of waiting is to do something like shoot yourself in the foot.) we are holding off on Massage and Chiropractor as the shoulder is definitely effecting the neck.  I can call if I get too uncomfortable.   

Then I met Nora and Leif at the Blind Horse for lunch.   Yea.    We had such a good visit.   I hate them being so far away.   If I more to Oklahoma, I will be closer.   Of course, then I will be further from the others.   Nothing is perfect.    We had a good lunch in the Wine Area.   They have lunches out on the patio, but with the rain, that was not possible.   So they served inside.   It was a bit noisy, but worked out well.  I have lunch for tomorrow too, of course.    And it is SO good visiting with them. 

Then I went home via the Post Office so that I could check the Condo PO Box.   Got home about two and have been pretty much resting.   Clearing the desk, of course, and paying bills and stuff like that, but basically resting.   

Sometimes, enough is enough.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: