Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Home again.   We got back about 1:30PM.   I picked up Nicky right away.   Charlotte said that he was a very good boy.   He did not eat his breakfast this morning though and he was just beside himself when he saw me.    Got him home and he spent the rest of the afternoon in his cubby hole underneath the desk.   I think he was worried that he might have to leave again.   He is sitting on the chair with me now.   Quite content.  By morning he will be just fine.

The evening was a success.  Felicia and I presented out talk on our Scotland trip and think we have all those there, ready to go to Scotland.   That is a success, if you ask me.

We spent the night at the home of a Celtic Friend, Dana.  She is hostess extraordinaire.   We shared a wine and conversation before going to bed.   She had to leave early in the morning but left us with fruit and cereal and coffee and MORE, before she left.  The table was set with notes as to whatever was not visible.   We felt really pampered.  

Altogether wonderful.

Tomorrow night I will have lunch with Nora and Leif.   Yea.

Did dhuit

mary

No comments: