Monday, June 08, 2015

Monday`

A usual Monday.    Started out with Bible Study.   We had a full table today, 9 of us.  Only one regular not there.   An animated discussion of Acts 26, where Paul was arrested and they did not know quite what to do with him.

Then I picked up my Mary Kay at Barb Mac Ewen's house on the way to visit Mom.   Mom is doing well.  She still experiences pain, but I believe that it is kept pretty much under control with the meds.   She is more distressed about her sight.  She no longer has to use the stand lift to get up.   Therapy wants her to be standing on her own.   With two aids, of course.

Then I went grocery shopping and finally home.   I watered the berm a bit.   We got some rain this afternoon but not too much considering the thunder that boomed overhead.  I am trying to get the berm weeded.   It is hard because I can only do a little bit at a time, but that is why I am keeping the ground good and wet - to make it easy.

Tomorrow I will be going to Chicago.  So you will not hear from me until Wednesday.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: