Sunday, June 07, 2015

I was extremely disorganized today.    I decided to just do what popped in front of me.

Still got a lot done but do not feel guilty about not finishing any thing.  Actually, I finished several things.

On Tuesday, my friend Felicia and I are going to Chicago to give a talk on our Scotland trip.   Felicia and I work well together.  She has the facts and place names and I have the stories.   It went well at the Gathering and I am sure will go well at the Chicago branch also.

Nicky had to get a bath today. Chris asks for baths within a week of the visit. He was not thrilled with me but is a really cooperative little thing.   I might have ignored that request except that Nicky is a poop diver and I have had to do spot cleaning on him several times.

So I will finish getting organized for the week and then fix myself some Bailey's and coffee and watch the Tony's .   Dick and I ALWAY watched them, even if we had not followed the Broadway scene.   I intend to carry on the tradition.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: