Tuesday, May 19, 2015

What a great day.

First - Happy St. Erwan(Yves) Day to you all.   St. Erwan is one of two patron saints of Brittany.    He is also a patron saint of lawyers, even then they said that he was an HONEST lawyer.  So Enjoy what is left of the day.

Second - I had planned a pasty baking event for CWI on Sunday, but, of course, Mom came first.   By the way she is doing quite well and I believe she will be back at Meadow View Manor by Thursday.  Anyway, I had make a dough for the pasties and thawed the meat.    Guess what, I couldn't wait to make them, so I sent out word and two of my friends, Kathy Schemrich and Joan Kramer came to tackle the job.   We had a great time and all ended up with three large pasties and a nice serving of hash for a good breakfast, (or supper if you are so inclined.)   It was great.

My Nicky behaved beautifully.   He barked like crazy when they first came in, of course, but settled down as close to me as he could all day and seemed content.    He managed to get all kinds of meat drippings on himself when I ground the meat so had to have a bath.   But he is so sweet about things like that.   I think that  Poop Diving has gotten him used to such things.  He accepted my friends as the day went on.   I am very pleased.

Jeff said that Mom was pretty good this morning.    I'll keep you posted.


Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: