Monday, May 18, 2015

I left home at about 9AM this morning and stopped at Blessed Trinity to drop off a check from Mom and meet for a prayer with my Bible Study group.    Then I headed to Sheboygan Memorial for a visit with Mother.

She looks so much better and is not in the extreme pain she was in before the surgery.   She is having trouble remembering where she is, but I believe as the anesthetics work their way out of her system, she will settle in just fine.  She does remember what happened to her but not necessarily where she is now.    She is of course experiencing pain but it is manageable and she understands that the incision will have to heal along with the bone that they realigned and pinned.   
As I said she looks good and ate some breakfast while I was there.

Gary Henderson from Blessed Trinity came in while I was there with communion, so both Mother and I were able to receive the sacrament today.   That was a joy for Mom.   It always is.

I rested most  of the afternoon as I am tired and sore.   But tomorrow have a couple of projects that I HAVE to tackle. 

Thanks to all my family and friends that I love so for all your concern and prayers.   It hurts to see your Mom so uncomfortable.  I am relieved today.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: