Thursday, May 21, 2015

Such a lovely birthday.    I got flowers this morning from Richard and Brenda, lovely lavender tipped roses with hyacinth mixed in a lavender vase.  Then some arrived from Leslie and Bill.   Beautiful Red Roses and Red lilies.   Lots of cards and then Bobbie and Bill took me out to the Depot for dinner.   I have food for two days and it was wonderful.   They brought me a long stemmed rose and a bottle of her Gerwertiminer wine too.

So it was a super day.   I feel feted.  I did have a chiropractic appointment and a massage, (I asked Heather to be gentle, after explaining my week).   She was gentle and I am hoping for a good night's sleep.

Mom went back to Meadow View today.  I did not go because it seemed that there were so MANY people all converging on her and she was going to be too tired.   I will go tomorrow after my cleaning lady leaves.   Jeff said she was doing very well.

Such a relief.   

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: