Friday, April 17, 2015

Today was unbelievably beautiful.   70 degrees or more.   A gentle breeze.    Dick would have been horrified, I opened all the doors and let the fresh air in ALL DAY.   

Nicky and I had a couple of good walked today.    They had sprayed the yards yesterday, so I kept him as much as possible off of the grassy areas.   As a matter of fact, we went through the park this morning.

I baked some beer bread and scones today as I was pretty much out of any bread at all.   The only things left were one bagel (not a very good one) and two hot cross buns.

At one thirty, my friend Felicia came over and we worked on our presentation of the Scotland trip we are going to do next Friday night at the gathering.   We have the pictures selected and on a disc, now we have to figure out how to get them on a slide show and display them.   I am going to call another buddy, Debbie about that.

Luann also came over and we finished up the plans for registration and the gift bags.

I am almost done - YEA.

This evening I went shooting.   I have no idea what happened with my first target.   I only had two shots on the paper and a score of 4?  :(    The other two were just fine.   An old friend was there with his girlfriend.    She went down with me as she had not seen pistol shooting.   Next time she is there when I am there, we will go down again and review and I told her she can try.

So a busy day over.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: