Monday, April 13, 2015

Just a quick note as I am exhausted.   I started at 9AM with Bible Study.   We had a full table with only two people not there.   An animated discussion.   The Book of Acts seems to be doing that to us.  

Then on for my visit with Mom.   Dolores and Ken were there too, picking up her wash so had a bit of a visit with them,  then Mom and I had time together too.  

Then I drove out on Hwy V to pick up Sy Regan to go to The Sheboygan County Writers Club with me.   We had a big crowd as there were two speakers on hot to make a living writing.   It, as can be imagined, requires a lot of work, attention to detail and some diversity.   Glad I don't HAVE to make a living at it.   Maybe thirty years ago.

After I dropped Sy off at home, I came home.   Took my little Nicky out, answered a couple of phone calls and then walked over to the Hurrie's for the condo board of directors meeting that started at 4:15PM.   Got home at about 5:30PM.   

I am supposed to be retired!!!  What the heck happened?   I know, I forgot that word that Dick taught me - NO.

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: