Sunday, February 15, 2015

Yea

It was a super day.    I started off with Mass at 9:30AM.    The choir sang so I had to be there at 9 and was almost late because Mr. Nicky took so long doing his business.   I couldn't blame him and didn't want to rush him because it was to blasted cold. 

We sang like angels.   Well not really but we did feel good about our singing worship today.   Scott has picked out some really super songs for Lent and pre Lent and I thought we amateurs stepped up to the plate.    A lovely mass.   Next Wednesday is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent already.   Whew.   The year is going so fast.

Got home in plenty of time to give Nicky another opportunity which he chose not to take before Bobbie and Bill picked me up for the dinner theater.    An easy drive with no snow and the wind somwhat died down.  We had, as usual, a good meal.   I especially liked the twice baked potato and the cheese soup.   Then there was the Cream Puff we had at intermission.  The play was a comedy revolving around an elevator in an old hotel in Milwaukee.   It was VERY funny.   The author was there and took questions afterwards.   Not too many questions actually but he was very articulate as were the actors.

Home again by 5PM.   Nicky was happy but still barked at them.   He settled next to me while we visited quite contented.  He is improving but will just have to get used to people coming in and out.   It isn't like the old days with more house residents to begin with and more activity.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy Monday.   The whole week is pretty busy.   I hope I can keep next week more clear.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: