Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bitter Cold and worse tomorrow

It was single digits all day today and minus zero with the wind.    Nicky seems to be catching on and kind of hurries.   Tomorrow is supposed to be worse.   It makes my joints hurt.

   Isn't the Westminster Champ, the Beagle, Miss P cute.   She is so perky and absolutely relishing in her fame.  Thanks for letting me know it was on, Richard and Brenda.  I LOVE that show.

Home most of the day.  I did go grocery shopping.   I was going to go on the way to church for Ash Wednesday services but am picking up  my neighbor, Peggy.      Can't see taking her to the store with me, so I got it done with this afternoon.  

I worked on the book and did some sewing on my Black Pig wall hanging.  Got to figure out the tail tomorrow.   

I have a broken toilet seat.   Need to get a repair or a new seat tomorrow too.   I got two refund checks from Aurora for services for Dick back in 2012.   See. he is still taking care of me. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: