Friday, February 20, 2015

Had a good day.   It was frigid this morning.    It did warm up into temperatures in the actual teens bit the wind was brutal.

I was home all morning.   A friend came over to use my printer.   Her computer doesn't go internet and she needed a copy of something off a site.   Odd I know, but she can't afford internet access right now and needed this thing to help financially.

Then I drove to Pier 17 in Sheboygan to meet with another friend, my Celtic friend, Luann, to work on the announcement for the Gathering and to get some input as to the program details.   We have accomplished a lot.  I believe the invitation will go out on Sunday.

Home again, the roads were slippery.   It had been snowing, a wet fluffy light snow since I left the house.   Just enough to make the roads treacherous.   I stopped at Walmart on the way home for a bathroom rug for the hall bathroom.   Nicky likes to sleep there because it has a heater vent and is warm.  I had tossed the old rugs away.   I put a towel down but figured he deserves a nice fluffy rug.
He was delighted and tested it immediately.    What a cutie he is.

If anybody needs Irish tshirts.   Walmart has them for around $5.00.    I got one for a nightgown.   Now I am stocked up on nightgowns again.    I love fancy tshirt jammies.


Tomorrow is the book discussion group and I will go to Mass afterward.  

There is a neat event at the Sheboygan County History Museum, but I have decided that I am trying to do too much so will regretfully pass on that.    I just hate to miss things.  

Dia DHuit

Mary

No comments: