Thursday, January 01, 2015

Nicky actually barked this evening.    I was walking him and he saw two of my neighbors walking in the dark and he actually barked.   In the house when he wants something, he usually just kind of whines until I fix it or distract him.

Last night I was in bed by 8:30PM and may go sooner tonight because my head is throbbing.

I drove into Sheboygan late this morning to have lunch with Mother for New Years Day.   Dick and I used to have her over for dinner on New Years.   I brought her a bottle of Madiera for a New Year present.  We had a great visit and the lunch was good.

Around 4pm I went across the green area to my neighbor Edie's home.   She had invited her son and family and some of the neighbors for a soup supper for New Years Day.    What a good idea.   Her soup was wonderful and she had home made bread and salad to go with it.  Then it was topped off with a scrumptious rum cake.

I like this neighborhood.   Good people.  

So Happy New Year to you all.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: