Friday, January 02, 2015

Home all day today.

Nicky and I had another day totally at home.    We are still figuring out schedules and food time.

I was beginning to get worried because he had not eaten all day.   Then. just as I was going to give him a whole new bowl with yet another kind of wet food, he inhaled the food in the bowl.   Go figure.  Maybe he only eats at night.   I will just put dry food down tomorrow morning and then give some canned at about 4PM and see what happens.  Unless he asks for something.

My friend, Janet, stopped by this afternoon with her granddaughters, Jillian and Piper.   We have a picture of Jillian nose to nose with Roxie.   Now we have Jillian and Piper loving Nicky up.   I am so pleased.   He was absolutely wonderful with the girls, even the two year old who as any two years old was jerky.    He was delighted with them.    Janet, on the other hand, made him nervous.   Adults seem to bother him.   Janet says maybe he is trying to protect me.   Children are more his size so he likes them.    Well, he will get used to people and eventually feel secure with me.

Tomorrow another quiet day.   I am going to get to work on a couple of personal projects.   About time, we will be three days into this new year after all.


Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: