Wednesday, October 15, 2014

This has been a weird day.

I did my grocery, bank and pharmacy errads

I have talked to my son, Bart.  I have talked to Jana, a friend from my previous life, who is going to be with me this weekend.    I knew her as a little girl and now she is a mover and shaker in BRAILE.

 I will have the pleasure of her company Saturday night through Monday morning.  We are going to Manitowoc to find some of her ancestors.   How Cool is that.  While we are together, we are going to phone her Dad, Ray Winchester so that I get a chance to reconnect.   The Winchesters are among the precious memories that I treasure.

Tomorrow is a day that I do not have to go ANYWHERE.  I am going to take advantage of that.  I am even going to skip my shower.   Pretty Risque wouldn't you say.

Dia dhuit

Mary


No comments: