Thursday, October 16, 2014

I got to be home all day today.    Got up at about 7:30AM.   I did not even shower.  Tee Hee.

I kept myself busy with writing, quilting making phone calls and just all out cleaning my workplace.

Please keep praying for my ex sister in law, my friend of 53 years as she has taken a really bad turn.   I have been unable to connect with anyone there today and am hoping that is good.   That at least she is in a safe place and not suffering.  Please pray also for my nephew, Todd, her son.   He is not an ex nephew.    Nephews cannot become exes.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



Oscar Wilde saw a sign on a saloon that said, "Please do not shoot the pianist. He is doing his best," and he called it "the only rational method of art criticism I have ever come across."(From Keillor's Writers Alamac)

No comments: