Saturday, October 25, 2014

It was a full day.   I am exhausted and today I am very lonely.   

I felt that way early.   I was busy all morning but this afternoon just had to get out of the house.   So I went to JMKAC for their ethnic English  Family Festival.   I did all of the children's crafts.   I made a paper doll that will be included in the big burn on Nov. 5, Guy Fawkes Day.  I could have taken him with me, but figured he should have a purpose in this world.

I made a silver crown with jewels on it and designed a Coat of Arms for me.   I put thistles and a bird on it.

I had planned my trip there to be so that I could get to St. John's for Mass this evening.   Mary Kay had asked me if I could sub for communion,   and you know how I like that.

So here I am.   Tomorrow I will be going to UCC for the Annual SAmhain dinner.

I have not heard from too many people, so I hope they just come.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: