Thursday, October 23, 2014

News

Sad but good news.   My dear sister in law, Jacquie, passed away last night.   She had been pretty much in a sleep state since Monday night.   She was not alone, Todd was there and she just simply stopped breathing.   So a peaceful death for a wonderful lady.    I am glad that she is no longer sick and in pain.   She is with her George and they are happy.   The celebration of her life will be in a couple of months because of her choice.   Her body has been donated and they will receive the cremains when all is done.    Vikki and Todd and Jennifer are planning on celebrating Jacquie and
Doris together.

This is a hard time as we are never really ready, but knowing that a loved one is whole again sure does help.

Please pray for my Todd and  family. 

Other than the above,  my day itself was pretty quiet except for phone calls.   I did clean the garage and bring in my planters from the deck.  I cleaned the two trash barrels and Roxie's litter box.  So it was not a lost day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: