Thursday, August 14, 2014

It was a busy busy day.   I got up at 7AM even though I would have LOVED to stay in bed a while longer.   However, I had a workman coming to clean my dryer vent at 8AM so that fixed that.

Because of the early rising, I did get a LOT done today.    I had volunteered to bring a cake to City Park for the food booth.  The Plymouth History Society had the concession for tonight's concert which I understand was Barbershop.    I baked in the morning and then had to get the cake there between 3 and 3:30PM.   I would have liked to go back, but today is the Feast of the Assumption, so I went to mass at 7PM instead.

Lots to do here, I cleaned around Roxie's box.    I started gathering fabric and drawing the plan for my next quilt picture.   I really have to have it pulled together and ready to sew before I go to Scotland because I will be talking about the process at IBAM which is just over a week after I get back.

Roxie is definitely feeling needy since her fluid input.   I called Bobbie and she said she will learn with me so that the two of us together can give them to her weekly fluids and perhaps learn to do them alone.   Roxie was so angry and frightened.   She just growled and hissed.  I hope perhaps Bobbie and I will make it feel less threatening.

So time for bed.   Tomorrow evening, Felicia and I are going to the UW Milwaukee for a Cornish Dinner and Brass Concert.  

Dia Dhuit
 Mary 

No comments: