Saturday, August 16, 2014

I slept a bit late this morning after my late night.   That Cornish Pasty Meal and the Brass Orchestra concert were well worth the late hour.

I was home all day except for a quick trip to fill the gas tank.   I would have been OK but then Monday would have become too busy.   It is busy enough already.

I spent today getting ready for the Tallgrass Board meeting on Tuesday, the things I need for tomorrow at Irish Fest and cleaning our various areas of the office that were out of order.

Bobbie and Bill came this evening and took me out for dinner.  They brought me a gorgeous long stemmed red rose for our anniversary.  I have it on the counter where our Roxie can't get it.   It is SO beautiful.   We went to Sweet Basil, Dick and my favorite restaurant.   I had salmon, Bill, walleye and Bobbie the pork chop special which was spectacular.  We were reminded of Dick as we enjoyed our dinner.  How special is that.

Home again, I am going to bed early because I have to get up with Roxie so that I can meet my ride to Irish Fest at 7:45AM. 

Whew,  what a weekend.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: