Sunday, August 10, 2014

A lovely day.   It never got too hot.   There was a breeze, a gentle breeze, all day.

I baked brown bread this morning.   I had opened my house for a lesson on the perpetual calendar that my friends Cindy Matyi and Dolores Whelan put together in 2011.    Several people had asked for an explanation of how to use it.   There were three of us, so not Joan Kramer, Joan Schwabe and myself all have a pretty good understanding and are planning on getting together in a month or two to see how we are following the suggested spiritual exercises mapped out in the calendar.   Should be fun.

Please pray for my friend, Cindy, who is struggling with cancer and has been for as long as I have known her - probably 15 years now.

Tomorrow will be a usual busy Monday with Bible Study, Mom and the Sheboygan Writers Club.

Actually all of August is turning out to be busy,  I don't know how that happened.

Anyway.  Take care everybody and I will check in tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: