Friday, June 06, 2014

Today was beautiful.   I had the doors and open for most of the day.

Sorry I didn't do anything yesterday.   I just felt rather funky and down.   I had an appointment for an MRI for Thursday morning.   When I got there they discovered that since I have a reaction to iodine, which the nurse should have caught and ordered a  regimen of pills to take so I would not break out in hives, I could not do the procedure then.   We have had to put it off until Tuesday of next week, which is when I was SUPPOSED to see Dr. Fehrman to see if there is anything that can be done.    I just want to know.   If they can't do anything, then I learn to live with it.  One of my faults is that I get pictures and deadlines in my head and as Dick used to say,   Change is BAD.   Oh Well.   I am over my snit now and will just keep plugging along.

Today as I said was gorgeous.    Roxie and I sat out on the deck for a while this morning.    This evening, I went to the Plymouth Arts Center for the opening of their new show, an annual juried exhibition called Alive in the Arts.   Several familiar artists were in the show, notably, my cousin Joseph Bowser.    None of my friends got the awards, though I knew they were the best.

I had met Kate down there and ran into lots of other friends as I knew I would.   

Did I tell you that Jeff brought me some tomato plants and I have them safely planted in the front garden to which I added compost and manure this year which I hope will give them an extra boost.

The weekend should be quiet.   Mass tomorrow and home the rest of the days.

I have plenty to do.    Just have to get too it.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: