Friday, June 27, 2014

I had a really really nice day.   The weather was fine, I had the front door open most of the day. 

Went to lunch with my Bank Ladies at the Dairy Queen and did a few errands.   Cat food from the vet for our Roxie, mailed a couple things at the post office.   And I also stopped at Fleet Farm to pick up some varied slats that I think I can use to frame that HUGE copy of my painting called I Watched the Trees Die. 

This evening I went to the Ebco ArtSpace for the SVA Final Friday.  It was fun.   I painted a small piece that will be a part of the drawing at next month's Final Friday.

So.  it is almost 9PM and my bed time.    Tomorrow should be rather quiet and I am glad as Sunday is Fr. Mike Shea's 50 Anniversary of his Ordination at St. Michaels.   That will be fun.  Will se e lots of relatives and friends there.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


"In a land where there are no musicians; in a land where there are no storytellers, teachers and poets;  in a land where there are no men and women of vision and leadership; in a land where there are no legends, saints and champions; in a land where there are no dreamers, the people will most certainly parish."   Matthew Kelly

No comments: