Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I am content

Just arrived home from having dinner with Nora and Leif at "our" restaurant, The Blind Horse in Kohler.   We had visited there the past two times they came to Wisconsin so why change a good thing.

We had such a great visit with a wonderful meal.   Nora had Walleye, I had Salmon and Leif had Filet.   then we shared tasted of everything.   They serve their own wines so we shared a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc.  It is scrumptious and the bottle is unique too.   When we finished, we walked to the back of the property and found the wine bar, which is also a wonderful place.    Next time, we will start there for a wine tasting and then go up for dinner.   I bought a bottle of the Sauvignon because it was so good.   We found out all bout the place from the server and then he gave Nora an etched glass from the place to take home with her.   Now we will SURELY remember, as if we needed an excuse.  

The early part of the day was mildly active.  I went grocery shopping, washed some sheets and did general work around the place.

Roxie seems very needy today.   She was fussy when I got home but was very happy when I gave her a bit of salmon.   That girl has good taste in food.

Tomorrow will be an at home day until late in the afternoon.  If it is not a rainy day, the Condo residents are going to meet in our open space for our summer afternoon gatherings.  They were fun last year.   Whoever was around and felt like it came with a chair and something to drink and we visited.   No obligation, but a good time to get to know each other better.

Now, it is 9:30PM.  past my bedtime.   That is good.   I hope to sleep well .   Today, my shoulder was not to painful.   Keep your fingers crossed.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: