Monday, May 26, 2014

What a day.    I left, in beautiful weather, for St. Fridolin's Church in Glenbeulah.   The Memorial Day Mass was held there.   St. Fridolin's is only a chapel now, like St. Michaels is to Shepherd of the Hills.   It is nice to have a service there every so often.   It is a lovely little church.   There was a nice crowd there too.   I picked up the hosts that I needed to take to Mother and her fellow Catholic residents at Meadow View.    I had to go around twice, once when I got there and once later as a couple of them were asleep.  There is one new lady just down from Mother too.

She and I had a nice visit.   John and Holly came in with Jack and Sam while I was there.   They are almost walking alone and growing like weeds.   They are a couple of very handsome dudes.   I love seeing the babies.

Home again, I have been working on the book and cleaning things in the garage and house.  
There is so much to do.     Tonight I fried some brats and venison steaks outside.  So I have meals for the next week that just need sides.

Tomorrow I am going on a bus trip from St. Peter Claver to the Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help in Champion, one of the places that is supposed to be dear to Our Lady.   I have been wanting to go and a friend told me about this trip.   The only instructions.   To bring your rosary.   Lunch is provided too.

So. I will go to bed at my usual early time and read as I have to be at St.Peter Claver's at 7:45AM. 

I never have to worry about WAKING up, Roxie takes care of that.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


Philip Neri prayed, "Let me get through today, and I shall not fear tomorrow."

No comments: