Sunday, May 25, 2014

It was a beautiful day. The sun shone and the temperatures were up in the 70s most of the day. It was Sunday so I decided to treat it as such. This morning I finished the hard work about my "gardening" by putting the compost/manure in the bed in the front that I will plant my tomatoes in. I did put the basil in the bed . I know a little and am sure that tomato and basil make good companion plants. I watered everything that needed watering and spent the rest of the day watering and washing clothes. Tomorrow is Memorial day. I am going to Mass at St. Fridolin's parish in Glenbeulah and will bring communion from the mass to MeadowView for Mom and her companion residents. This afternoon, I sat out on the deck for quite a while reading with my Roxie enjoying the fresh air and sunshine too. She does like to be out there. So until tomorrow Dia Dhuit Mary

No comments: