Saturday, May 31, 2014

Well, it was a quiet day and a nice early evening.

It was rather warm.   I lift the doors open until it got into the mid 70s.   After that, this house just gets too warm and stays that way.

I worked on the book this morning and went through the books.   I am giving lots of them to St. Vinny's.   If anybody would like to go through them first, let me know.

A nice mass this evening.   I was the lector today.   My second time at St. John's.   I kind of like doing that.   Kate had called last night and asked if I would like to go to dinner with her after Mass.    I took communion to Tom and Rita and then met her at Antonettes.   We had a nice dinner and a good visit.   She was treating me for a belated birthday present, which was very sweet.  

The evenings are always long for me and this helped.

Til tomorrow.   If anybody wants to volunteer to read some of Ulysses on the 16th, I would be SO happy.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: