Saturday, May 24, 2014

What a beautiful day it was. The sun shone and the temperatures were in the low 70s. The sky was brilliant with the green of the trees breathtaking against the blue. I spent a portion of the day planting my pots for the front and the deck. Tomorrow I will put the compost manure into the bed that will hold my tomatoes. I hope it will give them more life and help them produce more fruit. I am cleaning the garage in portions too. Trying not to overdo as my arm and shoulder WILL NOT stop hurting. I hate it. I went to Mass at 4PM. Aunt Kathleen was out at the Lake property that she and Bob owned. So she came to the Mass. I saw her come in and went to sit with her. I was also a communion minister so the Mass was double special for me. It became even more special when Fr. Dan blessed all of our veterans at the conclusion of the mass because of the Memorial Day weekend. I have the flag and marker from the VA in my planter in front. I am so happy, it is for Dad and Dick in front of my home. Bless you all Dia Dhuit Mary

No comments: