Monday, May 19, 2014

Arg! Mondays are too busy

I am almost caught up though.

I went to Bible Study at 9:30AM.   We will not have it next week because of Memorial Day.  Then I went directly to see Mom.    I had lunch with her and the best visit.

After I left her, I drove to the Veterans Association because I am trying to get Dad recognized for his time in the WI National Guard when he was young.    I know that Mother and he would be so proud to have a flag on his grave on the national holidays. 

Then I went to Wenig Funeral Home to talk to John about planning Mom's funeral and getting those funds in trust so that she can have exactly what she wants.   I will now share this with her and Jeff and Randy as the executors.

Then home and I took a short nap before transcribing the minutes of the Tallgrass Membership meeting.   Now it is 8:30PM.

Wow.  So I will go to bed and read for a bit.

I got my first birthday card today.   Thank you Richard and Brenda.   I LOVE the card.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: