Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Another full day

I had decided to go to the Exchange Bank for breakfast this morning.   I let the Celtic people know as sometimes I get company.   This morning I DID.   My friend, Janet Bieschke, joined me and had a birthday card and greeting.  She gave me a scone mix which I put together when I got home.

I did my grocery shopping and post office stop before coming home.   Then I had several phone calls and reports to get done.  At. about 1PM, I drove to the Veterans Office in Sheboygan and made sure that Dad's service in the Wisconsin National Guard was recognized.   They gave me a grave marker and flag.   I found out that Doug apparently got one already, probably through the Legion so I will keep this one.   Then I stopped at Mom's and helped Kathy and Jeff who were cleaning and emptying out the house more.   I swear that things are multiplying in there.

We got a lot ready for trash and two loads to Goodwill.  

I got home at about 4:30PM, had a snack at 5 then went over to Generations here in Plymouth.   The building was being used for a fundraiser for the Gathering Place, a day care for Alzeimer patients in Sheboygan Falls.    Lucky me.  I bid on several silent auction items and ended up with three.   They are clock variations and will actually make nice gifts.   Especially with the stories that go with them.

Now it is time for bed.   Tomorrow Roxie has a doctor appointment.   (She is really going to be angry.)   I also have a hair cut.

So I need to get to bed as I will have to get up with Roxie.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: