Thursday, May 15, 2014

Last Practice

Just got back from our last practice for the Return to Broadway show that "we" Plymouth Arts Center Players are putting on tomorrow and Saturday nights.   An extra long practice because we had to get through everything.

I missed a call from Richard and Brenda, darn, but we will catch up later.   The next two evenings are busy, of course, but Sunday is quiet.   Haven't had much down time since New York and that was certainly a hoppin' good time.

I don't know if I told you that Vikki and I went to see the taping of an episode of the Chew.   That is one of the shows I do usually watch.   It is a cooking show and is on at noon when I usually lunch and find it fun.   I was able to have my picture taken with Clinton Kelly and with Michael Symon.  When I figure out why I am having trouble putting pictures on  the Blog I will post them.   They featured recipes for Mothers Day brunches.  Jenny Mc Carthy was their guest star and everybody got a copy of her new book, Stirring the Pot.  A lot of fun.    I have to view it on the net before they take it off to see if Vikki and I appeared in any of the audience shots. 

Anyway I am all ready for the Tallgrass Condo Membership meeting on Saturday at 10AM.  I think you all know that I am the secretary.   That will make the day REALLY busy as CWI will be having their book discussion group at 1PM and we will have our final concert in the evening.

One step at a time.   Things will settle down a bit as summer comes around.

Dia Dhuit

I love you all

Mary

No comments: