Sunday, May 11, 2014

Home again


First -  A very happy Mother's Day to all of the mother's who read my blog.   I was traveling for most of it but that is OK.   Shortly after I got home, Bobbie and Bill brought Roxie home.   She is so silly.   At first she wandered around and just wailed .   I think she was kind of relieved, though she did fine at her Kitty Camp.   I guess there was a terrible thunderstorm on Wednesday night and she yelled at Bobbie until she got up.

She seems fine now and is sleeping quite contentedly on the desk.   I fixed bacon and egg for supper and gave her a bit of that.   She loves that and I decided that she needed a treat.

Anyway,   we had a great vacation.   Vikki and I got there early evening of the 7th.   I will never ever take the Super Shuttle again.   It was HORRIBLE.  They are not on time, they are rude.   We didn't even use the return ride because I didn't feel that we could rely in them.

However, when we got to the Sheriton, my friend Mary Pat Kelly was waiting for us.   We got ourselves checked in and then went across the street to Rosie OGrady's for a drink and something to eat.  I was so glad that I was able to connect with Mary Pat.   She is a good friend.  Her new book will be out in February.   I am so excited to read it.

I will tell you the rest tomorrow.  Adding in our Sarah Deeley and all the sights we saw.   I carried my sweetie in my heart too.  This was a trip WE had planned on doing together.    I smiled for the whole time.  

Bless you all.   I am sore from walking but had the very best time.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

1 comment:

Shauna from SuperShuttle said...

Hi, Mary! I'm sorry to read about your trip using our service. Have you spoken with anyone from our customer care team about it? If not, please email me at socialmedia@supershuttle.net and we'll take care of you.