Monday, April 21, 2014

Whew

I just got home from Spring Concert practice.   It is almost my bedtime.   I am having a nice cup of ginger tea and then going to bed.

I left a bit early for Sheboygan Falls so that I could be sure to be in time to pick up the hosts to take with me to Meadow View Manor when I went to visit Mom.   Those holy dusters are usually done and have the sacristy locked up before we are done with Bible Study.    There were eight of us there today.   I had to catch up because I was not there last week.   We are getting into the persecution by Saul, later Paul and seeing the beginning of the disciples going out to spread the good news beyond Israel.   The Acts are really rather exciting.

Then I went to see Mom.   She looked a bit tired but seems well.   Over the weekend, she went to a musical program that they brought in.   Dolores and Ken went with her and Rita said she seemed to enjoy it.

We had a nice visit.   I left about the time she was going to lunch because I had a Cream City Writers Club meeting at 1PM.  I stopped at the Exchange Bank for a cup of coffee and a sandwich.  Met my friend Peggy there.   We had nine writers there.   The trouble with this club is that we have a lot of non writing chatter going on.   But I will keep going when I can for Beverly and Lynn.   We heard some good writing today.  Lynn, and Craig and Don and Bev all read some good stuff.

Home again, I took care of some Tallgrass business and some CWI conference business, then had supper and went to the practice.   We only have three more practices before dress rehearsal.   It always seems like there is SO much yet to do.

Anyway time for bed. 

Until tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary



Safe

May those who believe
Never fear the unknown path
That lies beyond death.

No comments: